|Niranjana Health Initiative|
|Mobile Clinic and Health Education|
|Community Health Committees|
|How can you help?|
How You Can Help?
There are many ways in which volunteers can help our Health Initiative. These roles can include participating in community health lessons, helping in the health clinic, contribute to plans for future lessons, train the staff in areas they need improvement, perform surveys and analysis of village health to assess the progress of our clinic and more.
We are currently in need of:
· Medical supplies and equipment
· An equipped 4-wheel-drive ambulance (currently we use a basic unequipped 4WD)
· Materials to install tube wells and pumps for drinking water
· Materials to install toilets/sanitation
· Land to expand and relocate the clinic more rurally
· Building materials to build the new clinic in a more remote location
There are always plans on the table at our Health Clinic, but without sufficient funds it becomes almost impossible to grow. It's through donations from people like you that are clinic is able to run at all - let's hope that continues for the future.
- Individuals can sponsor a part of the program's needs each month (from just $25) or make a one off donation
- Clinics around the world can get involved by becoming sister clinics – ie. Sponsoring a part of the program's needs each month (from just $25) and helping to raise awareness with a poster in their waiting rooms
- Businesses around the world can get involved by; sponsoring a part of the program's needs each month (from just $25), making a one off donation, or donating material items to aid our work.
If you have any specific request for use of your donation please contact us.